Compassionate Texas Divorce Lawyer Provides Guidance and Advice
Reliable family law firm helps clients in the Conroe areaThe dissolution of a marriage is emotional and stressful, even when both partners agree that it's the right decision. As a caring attorney at Rosenquist Law Firm, PLLC, I help ease the legal strain of divorce so you can concentrate on the health and well-being of your family. Representing divorcing spouses in the Conroe area and throughout Texas, I work to reach favorable arrangements for the care of your children and the division of your shared property. My knowledge of Texas laws and practices enables me to provide advice on all aspects of divorce and to address any questions or concerns you may have so that you can have confidence moving forward.
Dedicated advocate strives for fair support and property arrangementsAt Rosenquist Law Firm, PLLC, I will listen to your needs and consider your goals as I work to develop solutions for all aspects of your divorce. I handle matters of:
- Child custody and visitation — Court orders determine where your child will live, how parenting time will be split and to what degree each parent gets to make decisions about their child's life.
- Child support — A number of factors are used to calculate child support payments, from each parent's income to each child's particular needs. I will seek an order that protects your child's welfare.
- Distribution of property — The division of your home and other assets often depends on whether property is owned by a couple ("marital property") or by just one spouse. I will press for a fair division.
- Division of marital debts — Both spouses may be accountable for debts accrued by the couple, or one partner may be found to be more responsible.
- Spousal support and temporary support — Whether you seek spousal support, also known as alimony, on a permanent or temporary basis or must pay it, I will seek a fair determination so that divorce doesn’t leave you financially strapped.
Experienced family lawyer encourages cooperation and carefully handles litigationMost couples will first try to settle their differences in mediation rather than opting to let a judge decide the terms of their divorce. Mediation gives you and your spouse the opportunity to work with a trained facilitator to negotiate settlements in an amicable setting that fosters cooperation between partners and usually produces less stress than litigation. Mediation often reduces the time and cost of divorce, but most importantly, it puts the decisions in your hands. If litigation is necessary to reach just and equitable resolutions to alimony, custody and other matters, I am prepared to advocate on your behalf in pursuit of the most favorable outcome. Having a committed lawyer by your side can alleviate the uncertainty and stress of court and help you obtain a favorable trial outcome.
Contact a trusted Texas divorce attorney
At Rosenquist Law Firm, PLLC, in Conroe, I represent divorcing spouses throughout Texas. Call me at 936-228-4121 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation with a caring family law attorney.