Understanding Conroe Attorney Guides Clients Through Family Law Matters
Experienced Montgomery County lawyer helps with adoption, divorce and parenting plans
At Rosenquist Law Firm, PLLC in Conroe, Texas, I help people navigate the family court system as they pursue adoption, divorce or child custody and when they need to modify financial support for themselves or their children. As a practicing attorney for more than 20 years and the presiding municipal court judge for the cities of Magnolia and Montgomery, I have a passion for assisting families with their legal matters. To make sure your priorities are heard in family court, you need a passionate courtroom advocate who knows the law and cares about your needs.
Reliable counselor eases stress caused by changes in family circumstances
When speaking with clients about the legal challenges they are dealing with, I have learned that education and preparation are the best ways to dispel their fears about Texas family courts and judges. When you work with me, you can expect:
● Compassionate guidance — I understand the strong emotions that can accompany family law matters like divorce, and I take the time to listen to what matters to each client.
● A comprehensive strategy — Based on your priorities, we will work together to create a plan of action that gives you the best chance of obtaining your desired outcome.
● Regular communication — When you’re concerned about the status of your case, especially when it involves such important matters as who will have custody of your child, I will keep the lines of communication open and return your calls promptly.
As a longtime attorney in Montgomery County, I am highly familiar with the local courts. That experience, along with my sole focus on family law, can make a big difference in your case.
Texas firm provides comprehensive family law representation
Families in Conroe and the surrounding areas rely on Rosenquist Law Firm, PLLC to provide legal help in these areas:
- Adoption — Whether your adoption is of an infant or an older child, or domestic or international, I can explain the court processes involved in making your family complete.
- Divorce — If you are considering divorce or it is already underway, I can advise you about your legal rights and help you to get the property you are entitled to.
- Child custody, support and visitation — I will advocate for your priorities and help the family court judge to understand your unique situation when making child custody, child support or visitation arrangements, or modifying them.
Don’t try to handle important family law matters without a prepared attorney by your side.
Contact a Conroe lawyer you can depend on for a free consultation
To schedule your free family law consultation, call Rosenquist Law Firm, PLLC at 936-228-4121 or contact me online. My office is conveniently located directly across from the Montgomery County Courthouse in Conroe, Texas.